Ceflix

Loading...

KingsChat

KingsChat
Best Social Media Ever

Thursday, 11 May 2017

Live A Life With A Purpose Today


Jesus Loves You Just The Way You're; His Not Looking At Your Wrongs! He's Interested In The Great You He Predestined. Remember There's a Creator And a created. He Got All You Ever Want. You Have To Accept Him Into Your life First!

LIFE'S A JOURNEY OF FAITH
But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for him that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. #Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
If you would love to start a Relationship with Christ, I invite you to say the prayer below sincerely to God with your heart.

Make This Eternal Confession With Your Mouth And Heart Sincerely To Jesus Christ.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
"O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I'm born again. Thank you, Lord, for saving my soul! I'm now a child of God. Hallelujah!"


Congratulations! You are now a child of God.

If you made the Prayer, join me @https://app.kingsch.at we'll contact you on how to get started with your Faith. #Bless A Soul Today By Sharing. #SoulCrush #GodBlessYou. For more info log onto https://www.christembassy.org


No comments:

Post a Comment